In order to install the theme, you need to have a WordPress copy already installed on your own server. If you like to learn how to install WordPress please refer this video tutorial for Plesk Panel Hosting and Cpanel Hosting
WordPress Theme Manager :
- Head to Appearance > Themes.
- Click the Add New button at the top of the screen and click the Upload Theme button.
- Upload the dev.zip file from your computer and click Install Now.
- Once you activate Popo Theme, you will see a notification message to install and activate the required & recommended plugins.
- Install the following required plugins: WPBakery Page Builder, Slider Revolution, Contact Form 7 and Custom Sidebar The WooCommerce plugin is recommended only if you are planning on building a website with eCommerce capabilities. Read more about it here.
- Once you have installed the required plugins, proceed with the Demo Contents import.